Quote of the day, week, month - or whenever I get around to changing it --

I need to get laid - Vickie Moriarity





Monday, September 6, 2010

Unity

Focus on My Grace,
                      My Forgiveness,
                            My Agape.
                                                               focus on my fallability,
                                                                                    my temper,
                                                                                          my jealousy.
Choose My Path,
                   My Righteousness,
                          My Way
                                surrender my plans,
                                                     my arrogance,
                                                                    my will.
                         Freedom is your gift,
                         Peace your reward,
                         Serenity your prize.
                                      my life - my gift to you,
                                      my soul surrendered,
                                      my faith offered up willingly.
                                              
                                          Follow Me.  guide me.
                                                       Unity
                                                  
























'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your thoughts...Please say hello!