Quote of the day, week, month - or whenever I get around to changing it --

I need to get laid - Vickie Moriarity





Monday, June 7, 2010

Winter Forecast - 2010

(I wrote this as winter was setting in...some of it still applies to me as summer arrives - although the outlook, like my kitchen, is brighter)

Winter Forecast - 2010


Assets freeze. Profits plummet. It’s gonna be a cold winter.

Anticipating Uncle Sam’s frigid mood,
Keenly sentient of impending pecuniary censure,
Creditors take deliberate measures to conserve their energy.
And store food for winter.
Bad acorns are tossed…shouldn’t have ever been stored in the first place.
Feverishly, financial lenders forage the harsh environment for a few good nuts still left in the shell
Ahhh…now these are wise investments.
To ensure they don’t spoil,
They are fortified with raised APR’s and gorged upon,
or
Quickly buried underground in the credit line deep freeze.
These spoils, creditors insist, are the fortunate…
“Hey brother, can you spare a dime?”
“ Sure…at 29.9.”
Momma’s mantra echoes too late as winter sets in.deafened by financial noise:
“Always pay with cash”

1 comment:

I value your thoughts...Please say hello!